Hi-Tec Professional Solutions, Inc. provides services to employers and technical professionals throughout the U.S., with corporate headquarters located in Marietta, GA – part of the greater Atlanta metro area.
We Are in The People Business. We connect Employers to Employees.
In 2004, Hi-Tec Professional Solutions (HPS) was established to provide employers with workforce flexibility and access to specialized engineering skills/talent to support completion of their specific projects. The advantages of our unique protocol to both talent and employer alike has prompted many firms with traditional recruiting methods to change their business model.
- Provide work force flexibility that allows our clients to adjust their work force to meet their changing needs.
- Provide access to specialized talent/skills for a particular project.
- To make recruiting new hires for your organization as seamless as possible.
Certifications, Awards, Distinctions, Special designation, Association Memberships
- Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB)
- Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB)
- GA DOT-DBE certified, and a minority owned small business
- 8(a) Business Development
- National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC)
- National Association of Personnel Services (NAPS)
- National Contract Management Association (NCMA)
- CAGE Code: 3TPX7
- DUNS: 14-341-4287
- Technical Services
- Information Technology (IT)
- Contract Staffing – We provide flexibility by allowing clients to bring additional workers in on a contractual basis for a specific period of time, removing the overhead burden of hiring employees.
- Contract to Hire – We offer clients an opportunity to work with our employees for a trial period to ensure the employee has the desired skill set.
- Permanent Placement – We recruit direct hire candidates for our clients to hire full-time.
- Payroll Services – We payroll client’s employees; this includes managing all employee services and benefits.
We offer vendor management for client companies that utilize multiple vendors. It provides the client a single point of contact for all billings while decreasing cost and maximizing productivity. This can be achieved by coordinating with future or existing vendors or selecting a new network of vendors. This is an efficient method of increasing small minority owned company participation for clients.
- Applicant tracking software
- Manage the life-cycle of workers
- Keep history of client issues
- Accounting system
- Electronic invoice
- Electronic payroll
- Customer – exceeding expectations
- Employee – continuous improve in service delivery system
- Method of Operation – staying plugged into updates in technology systems, safety, training, encouragement, recognition, and involvement