In today’s marketplace, companies are challenged every day to find new and innovative ways to stay competitive. One of the biggest challenges corporations face is the ability to locate and manage highly skilled technical positions, with the most in-demand of these niche markets being the technical area.
Hi-Tec Professional Solutions, Inc. (HPS) can provide its clients with the highest quality employees on a contractual or permanent basis. We also offer job seekers flexibility, opportunity, and exposure to many jobs and companies.
Engineering Industry Verticals
- Aerospace Engineering – engineering behind the design, construction, and science of aircraft and spacecraft.
- Industrial Engineering – focusing on the external dynamics of industrial processes, such as: process management, project management, logistics, human factors, and labor relations.
- Manufacturing Engineering – concentrating on the internal dynamics of industrial processes, including: machine tools, materials science, supply-chain, and quality control.
- Technical Design – Illustrators, Graphic Designers, Structural Designers, and CAD Designer utilizing a variety of design tools (i.e. AutoCAD, CATIA, IDES/SDRC, Pro E, and Unigraphics)
- Technical Support – Analysts, Data Coordinators and Technical Writers Information
- Technology – Network Engineers, Desktop/Helpdesk Support, Systems Architects, Data Communications, Software Specialists, Programmer/Analysts, Database Administrators and Web Developers
- Professional Expertise – Project Managers, Procurement, Business Operations, Logistics, Accounting and Finances, and Administrative Office Support
- Meeting customer expectations
- Sustaining progressive methods of operation by staying plugged into new technology, training, customer feedback, and employee relations